Claims adjusters, field adjusters and property managers refer clients to A&E Restoration and Building because of our reputation for outstanding results—and, because we make it as easy as possible for them to work with us.
When you refer a client to A&E Restoration and Building, we follow a proven and efficient process that meets the needs of both you and the insured party:
- We contact the insured party the same day we receive the assignment
- After assignment, we scope the damages and the potential loss at the insured’s earliest convenience (unless, of course, the assignment requires immediate emergency service)
- We secure the property against further damage
- After inspection, we supply the assigning adjuster with a detailed report and estimate
- We maintain steady communication with both the insured and the adjuster
- If we detect irregularities, extenuating circumstances or exceptions, such as arson, we inform the adjuster immediately
Referrals from insurance professionals are an important part of our success. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss our company and our process.